Through the Warm Homes Fund, Norfolk Councils, led by Broadland District Council, are offering funding towards the cost of installing first time
central heating in privately rented or owned homes.
The central heating will be at no cost to eligible home owners with up to 75% grant funding for landlords with qualifying
You are likely to qualify if:
• Your home has no central heating. This includes homes currently heated by storage heaters, electric radiators, open fires or gas fires.
• You have a low income or receive certain benefits
• Contact your local council to see if you are eligible for support.
• If you qualify, the Norfolk Warm Home team will contact you to arrange a survey.
• A new central heating system will be installed by an accredited company. This should make it easier to keep warm at home without increasing your fuel bills. Please note: The grants are
available on a first come first served basis. If you don’t qualify, there may be other ways we can support you to keep warm and well.
For more information
Please contact the Warm Homes Team at Broadland District Council on 01603 430103
or warmhomes [at] broadland.gov.uk
A leaflet with further information is available here.