Compliments, Comments, Concerns and Complaints
NHS North Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group is committed to responding to all comments and concerns raised by patients living in North Norfolk and rural Broadland about the care and support they receive.
The CCG is working with NHS South Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group to investigate and record Compliments, Complaints, Comments and Concerns from patients and members of the public. This process allows for an overarching awareness of all local issues and concerns, and for the opportunity of shared learning alongside our colleagues at other Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk.
All comments and concerns are initially handled by the Complaints team at the NHS South Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group. To contact them:
- Tel: 01603 595857
- Email snccg.complaintsservice [at] nhs.net
- Address: NHS South Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group, Lakeside 400, Old Chapel Way, Broadland Business Park, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich, NR7 0WG.
The North Norfolk Clinicial Commissioning Group Complaints Policy can be viewed here
- Norfolk Continuing Care Partnership, Lakeside 400, Old Chapel Way, Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WG or email norwichccg.nccpchccomplaints [at] nhs.net
If you need to raise issues about the care you receive from your Doctor (GP), Dentist, Pharmacy or Optician you will need to contact the Local Area Team at NHS England.
- Tel: 0300 311 22 33
- Email england.contactus [at] nhs.net
- Address: NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT