We are pleased to announce that Norfolk County Council and the five Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk are about to launch Carer UK Norfolk. This is a free resource available to all people who are unpaid carers in Norfolk to provide resources and guidance to support their caring roles.
Register for our FREE digital resources and get the help you need today.
Caring for a loved one who is ill, disabled or older can be valuable and rewarding, but without the right support, caring can have an impact on your health, your job, your finances and your social life.
Norfolk County Council in partnership with the five Clinical Commissioning Groups in Norfolk, have teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our region a comprehensive solution that brings together Carers UK’s digital products and online resources with our own information and support for carers onto a single webpage.
To create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources click on the link: https://carersdigital.org/login/signup.php?DGTL7862
- About Me: building resilience for carers: an e-learning resource that helps carers identify and build networks of support and promotes their self-care.
- Jointly: our care co-ordination app for people sharing care.
- The role of good nutrition when caring for someone: an e-learning course that aims to help carers understand the role of nutrition both for themselves as well as the person they are looking after.
- Upfront Guide to Caring: a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
- Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide: which helps carers understand their rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
- Being Heard: a self-advocacy guide for carers: which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
- Technology and care: a suite of resources on technology-enabled products and services that can support care and caring
- Our own information and support resources for carers