NHS North Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group’s Conflicts of Interest Guardian is John Archibald.
John has over 15 years' experience as a Chief Executive working in the not for profit sector. His current role is Chief Executive of Victory Housing Trust, a social housing landlord which owns over 5,000 homes principally located in the North Norfolk area. In addition to his responsibilities at Victory, he is Chairman of the charity Voluntary Norfolk, an organisation committed to supporting volunteers and voluntary organisations.
The role of the Conflicts of Interest Guardian, in collaboration with the Head of Corporate Affairs is to:
- Act as a conduit for GP practice staff, members of the public and healthcare professionals who have any concerns with regards to conflicts of interest:
- Be a safe point of contact for employees or workers of the CCG to raise any concerns in relation to this policy:
- Support the rigorous application of conflict of interest principles and policies;
- Provide independent advice and judgment where there is any doubt about how to apply conflicts of interest policies and principles in an individual situation;
- Provide advice on minimising the risks of conflicts of interest.