NHS North Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group’s Conflicts of Interest Guardian is Doris Jamieson.
Doris is an experienced Chartered Accountant, with particular interest in governance and using skills gained in the private sector to support charities and third sector organisations. She has served on a number of charity boards and school governing bodies around the UK, and is currently Vice Chair of Victory Housing Trust, and a mentor for the Princes Trust Enterprise Program.
The role of the Conflicts of Interest Guardian, in collaboration with the Head of Corporate Affairs is to:
- Act as a conduit for GP practice staff, members of the public and healthcare professionals who have any concerns with regards to conflicts of interest:
- Be a safe point of contact for employees or workers of the CCG to raise any concerns in relation to this policy:
- Support the rigorous application of conflict of interest principles and policies;
- Provide independent advice and judgment where there is any doubt about how to apply conflicts of interest policies and principles in an individual situation;
- Provide advice on minimising the risks of conflicts of interest.